About this course
The Master of Divinity (M.Div.) degree is the three-year program that is considered the "first professional" ministerial degree. It is the standard by which many denominations evaluate their prospective ministers for ordination. The program offers a balance in biblical, theological, and practical training and is carefully designed to equip prospective ministers for effective pastoral or missionary ministry.
Although the M.Div. is not necessary for ordination in all churches or denominations, it is the degree that BCU recommends all prospective pastors to attain. The graduate level of study involved in the M.Div. degree gives pastors greater practical and theological tools with which to accomplish their mission of serving the body of Christ.
- Application for Admission form
- Non-refundable Application fee - Applicants in the U.S ($35), or International applicants ($100) payable by check or money order to Bethesda University.Please include applicant’s name on the check.
- Three Reference (Recommendation) forms - (References should be provided by persons outside of your own family who can attest to your academic ability and Christian testimony. Etc.).
- Personal Statement Essay - 1-2 pages on Letter-sized paper
- Medical Examination Clearance form - simple blood & allergy test
- All relevant official school Transcript from previously attended/ currently attending schools
- Copy of Diploma from the most recent school graduated
- Two Photos- recently taken passport size photo