About this course
The study of business administration is interdisciplinary and includes coverage of such areas as business management, e-commerce, marketing, accounting, economics and information technology. The Masters of Business Administration Degree (M.B.A.) is a 60 credit program (or less, depending on transfer credit etc.), providing students with the key managerial skills necessary for the business environment including essential management skills, marketing, communication, managing individuals and teams, and conducting practical administration affairs.
*Online MBA courses are also available.
- Application for Admission form.
- Non-refundable Application fee - Applicants in the U.S ($35), or International applicants ($100) payable by check or money order to Bethesda University.Please include applicant’s name on the check.
- Three Reference (Recommendation) forms - (References should be provided by persons outside of your. own family who can attest to your academic ability and Christian testimony. Etc.).
- Personal Statement Essay - 1-2 pages on Letter-sized paper.
- Medical Examination Clearance form - simple blood & allergy test.
- All relevant official school Transcript from previously attended/ currently attending schools.
- Copy of Diploma from the most recent school graduated.
- Two Photos- recently taken passport size photo.