- Application for Admission form.
- Non-refundable Application fee - Applicants in the U.S ($35), or International applicants ($100) payable by check or money order to Bethesda University.Please include applicant’s name on the check.
- Three Reference (Recommendation) forms - (References should be provided by persons outside of your. own family who can attest to your academic ability and Christian testimony. Etc.).
- Personal Statement Essay - 1-2 pages on Letter-sized paper.
- Medical Examination Clearance form - simple blood & allergy test.
- All relevant official school Transcript from previously attended/ currently attending schools.
- Copy of Diploma from the most recent school graduated.
- Two Photos- recently taken passport size photo.
The student will be grounded with prerequisite courses depending on their academic background. Students will also take several courses from the core business administration options to satisfy the core requirement, allowing them to learn about advanced managerial concepts that apply to various professional scenarios. The program is structured such that students have some choice of electives and can tailor their interest to courses they wish to take under the electives offered. Certain Prerequisite courses may be waived based on prior education transfer credit. Transfer credit may be applied for based on the University Transfer Credit Policy and a maximum of 12 semester units can be transferred to the program.