About this course
The Master of Arts in Music degree is a two-year degree designed to provide opportunities for advance study in music and for developing trained, professional musicians in the professional areas of performance and general musicianship. The M.A. in Music program seeks to provide professional musical training in both church and secular music, and to provide opportunities for students to study and experience music, and to share their musical life with the public. The M.A. in Music degree is awarded upon the successful completion of 48 semester hours of graduate work
- Application for Admission form.
- Non-refundable Application fee - Applicants in the U.S ($35), or International applicants ($100) payable by check or money order to Bethesda University.Please include applicant’s name on the check.
- Three Reference (Recommendation) forms - (References should be provided by persons outside of your own family who can attest to your academic ability and Christian testimony. Etc.).
- Personal Statement Essay - 1-2 pages on Letter-sized paper.
- Medical Examination Clearance form - simple blood & allergy test.
- All relevant official school Transcript from previously attended/ currently attending schools.
- Copy of Diploma from the most recent school graduated.
- Two Photos- recently taken passport size photo.