About this course
The Master of Arts (M.A.) degree is a two-year professional degree that focuses upon advanced studies in the Word of God. The M.A. in Biblical Studies requires a basic academic core that includes 27 semester hours of biblical studies, 18 semester hours of theological & historical studies, 12 semester hours of practical ministry studies, and 3 semester hours of field education.
This program is ideally suited to persons who seek greater biblical and theological knowledge, but who do not desire to become pastors. Additionally, pastors who are already established in ministry and have earned a bachelor's degree in religion may desire the M.A. for further study and recognition.
- Application for Admission form
- Non-refundable Application fee - Applicants in the U.S ($35), or International applicants ($100) payable by check or money order to Bethesda University.Please include applicant’s name on the check.
- Three Reference (Recommendation) forms - (References should be provided by persons outside of your own family who can attest to your academic ability and Christian testimony. Etc.).
- Personal Statement Essay - 1-2 pages on Letter-sized paper.
- Medical Examination Clearance form - simple blood & allergy test.
- All relevant official school Transcript from previously attended/ currently attending schools.
- Copy of Diploma from the most recent school graduated.
- Two Photos- recently taken passport size photo.