About this course
Benedictine University’s Master of Science (M.S.) in Nutrition and Wellness program prepares students to become vital ingredients in community-based nutrition and wellness programs. Through this program, students gain the essential skills to provide health promotion services to diverse populations across the lifespan. The M.S. in Nutrition and Wellness program is designed to enable students to:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and application of key areas of nutritional science
- Assess, plan and design health education or training programs for individuals or groups.
- Effectively communicate health education and health promotion.
- Plan, conduct and analyze outcomes of research.
- Apply critical-thinking skills