About this course
The Master of Science in Marketing will prepare you to strategically determine the demand for products and services offered by an organization, identify potential customers, and recognize new market opportunities. You will gain knowledge and skills in key areas such as advertising and promotion using digital and traditional methods, and development of pricing strategies, with the goal of maximizing share of the market while ensuring customers are highly satisfied. In addition, you will practice and apply what you’ve learned to increase your abilities and your confidence, so that you’ll be prepared to take on new challenges.
- Possess an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university.
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor's degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for prior graduate work
- For the Master of Healthcare Administration only: have two years of related work history or equivalent experience.
- Colleges may require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances.