Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Possess an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university.
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor's degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for prior graduate work
- For the Master of Healthcare Administration only: have two years of related work history or equivalent experience.
- Colleges may require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances.
- Marketing Strategies
- Buyer Behavior
- Strategic Internet Marketing
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Qualitative Analysis
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Website and Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimization/SEO
- Marketing Finance
- Brand Management
- Advertising and Promotions Management