Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Possess an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university.
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor's degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for prior graduate work
- For the Master of Healthcare Administration only: have two years of related work history or equivalent experience.
- Colleges may require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances.
- Fundamentals of HR Management
- Human Resource Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Global HR Management
- Contemporary Issues
- Talent Management: Recruitment
- Talent Management: Human Capital Management and Development
- Total Rewards: Compensation
- Total Rewards: Benefits
- Human Resource Metrics and Evaluation and Action Planning
- Strategic Business Partnerships