About this course
The Master of Science in Human Resources Strategic Management examines the responsibilities of a human resources leader, with emphasis on becoming a strategic partner with executives and departments within an organization. You will learn how analytics can be developed, analyzed, and utilized to support and promote human capital and other organizational initiatives and investments. This degree is offered in the cohort format. This means you will take one course at a time, either online or in class, one night a week. You’ll progress from start to finish with a tight-knit group of peers who each contribute unique professional backgrounds and experiences. And after registering just once, you will have your entire degree plan laid out.
- Possess an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university.
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor's degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for prior graduate work
- For the Master of Healthcare Administration only: have two years of related work history or equivalent experience.
- Colleges may require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances.