Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Possess an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university.
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor's degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for prior graduate work
- For the Master of Healthcare Administration only: have two years of related work history or equivalent experience.
- Colleges may require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances.
- Advanced Accounting Problems
- Accounting Theory
- International Accounting
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Taxation of Business Entities
- Financial Auditing
- Advanced Auditing
- Accounting Information Systems: Controls and Forensics
- Accounting for Governmental and Non-Profit Entities
- Seminar in Contemporary Accounting: Selected Topics
- Accounting Internship
- Applications of Data Analysis for Effective Decision Making
- Financial Strategy
- Operations Management Strategies in a Global Context
- Advanced Individual Tax Accounting
- Taxation of Flow-through Entities
- Tax Planning and Strategies
- Risk Management
- International Finance
- Cash Management