About this course
Bellevue University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed specifically for these industries, yet also encourages entrepreneurship. A special focus is placed on responsible capitalism to create value for customers and businesses while ensuring the wellbeing of organizations and their communities. Successful employers and entrepreneurs know that business intelligence requires not only theoretical sensibility, but an understanding of how it can be applied. Bellevue University’s approach is strong in theoretic underpinning, but is concentrated on application and student performance.
- Possess an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or a U.S. equivalent degree from a nationally or internationally accredited college or university.
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.5 or better from the most recent 60 credits of coursework earned toward the bachelor's degree.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better for prior graduate work
- For the Master of Healthcare Administration only: have two years of related work history or equivalent experience.
- Colleges may require letters of recommendation and essays in certain circumstances.