|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Beacon College
Beacon College students have three on-campus housing options:
- Village Apartments: 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments
- Woodward Street Apartments: 2-bedroom units
- Beacon Commons: 1 and 2-bedroom apartments surrounding an attractive courtyard for social activities.
- In unit washers and dryers
- High speed Internet
- Private parking
Additionally, each complex has special features, which are available to all students:
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Basketball court
- Outdoor gardens
- Community grills
- Tennis courts
- Bike racks
The Beacon College campus is located in central Florida, a short distance from Orlando, is of great benefit to our students seeking internships and work experience with major corporations and employers nearby. Already Disney, Jet Blue, Southwest, Sea World, JP Morgan, etc. are working with Beacon to create unique student/employer work opportunities.
It is also located in historic downtown Leesburg. Main Street is lined with classic historical buildings, a new public library, quaint restaurants, gift shops, antique stores, and a variety of local businesses.
Campus housing options include:
- Village Apartments — our largest complex is comprised of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units and houses up to 130 students.
- Woodward Street Apartments — acquired in fall 2011, this complex offers (12) 2-bedroom units.
- Beacon Commons – offers 1 and 2-bedroom units and an attractive courtyard for social activities.
Campus housing offers in-unit washers and dryers, cable and high-speed Internet, and private parking. All housing properties are within walking distance to all college buildings, and Leesburg’s lakefront parks and public bike path are easily accessible.
Courses available 6Business and Management 3 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2
Be the first one!