About this course
Our Master of Science in Nursing program prepares you for current and evolving roles in post-secondary nursing education and is designed to be completed in two years of full-time study. Barton’s strong, experienced faculty will prepare you for your role as an educator or an administrator within the nursing profession.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- Completed Graduate Application.
- Official transcripts from other institutions.
- 3.0 GPA or better.
- One year of clinical practice.
- Must be a registered nurse with an unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in the state in which you live and practice.