About this course
Put theory into practice as you earn your Master of Education in Elementary Education degree. Enhance your knowledge with a depth of understanding and application, and grow in your field as a teacher leader. The program may be completed in as few as 14 months and allows for flexibility to meet your needs.
- Evidence of an earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 for undergraduate work. A GPA of 2.75 will be considered.
- Official transcript from the institution that awarded the undergraduate degree.
- PRAXIS II taken within the last five years.
- A copy of your recognized teaching license in elementary education.
- Personal statement of interest in the program.
- A recommendation form from your current employer or administrator.
- Interview with the director of the Master of Education program, if requested by the director.
- A completed online application.
- A score of 550 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language unless English is your native language. English translations of transcripts an explanations of grading systems are required.