About this course
Baker’s Healthcare Management program is designed and taught by healthcare management professionals, who share their insights into the complex factors that affect healthcare services.
Our curriculum combines traditional business disciplines with an in-depth exploration of the unique challenges facing those who work in the healthcare field. Our focus on real-world issues, case studies, and successful business models ensures your mastery of managerial skills that are grounded in actual practice.
As a graduate, you’ll be prepared for a management position in the area you choose — a medical or health services facility, a clinical specialty or department, or a group medical practice.
Candidates applying for matriculation into the MBA program must submit the following materials:
- The Graduate College Application (completed).
- Non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
- A typed essay (500-1000 words) addressing the candidate’s reasons for entering the program.
- Official college transcripts indicating an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better (4.0 scale) from a regionally accredited college or university. Official college transcripts must be mailed from the institution granting the degree directly to the Center for Graduate Studies.
- A current resume indicating a minimum of three years of full-time, professional work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores may be submitted if the candidate wants the scores considered in the admission decision.