About this course
Baker’s Marketing MBA program is designed for those who currently work in marketing, advertising, or public relations. In addition to the core MBA courses, you explore specific issues that confront marketing managers on a daily basis, and develop a deeper understanding of the marketing functions within a company.
- The Graduate College Application (completed).
- Non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
- A typed essay (500-1000 words) addressing the candidate’s reasons for entering the program.
- Official college transcripts indicating an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better (4.0 scale) from a regionally accredited college or university. Official college transcripts must be mailed from the institution granting the degree directly to the Center for Graduate Studies.
- A current resume indicating a minimum of three years of full-time, professional work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores may be submitted if the candidate wants the scores considered in the admission decision.