- The Graduate College Application (completed).
- Non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
- A typed essay (500-1000 words) addressing the candidate’s reasons for entering the program.
- Official college transcripts indicating an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better (4.0 scale) from a regionally accredited college or university. Official college transcripts must be mailed from the institution granting the degree directly to the Center for Graduate Studies.
- A current resume indicating a minimum of three years of full-time, professional work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores may be submitted if the candidate wants the scores considered in the admission decision.
This program has been designed for persons who work within the marketing, advertising, or public relations sectors of a company. In addition to the core MBA courses of the program, students are exposed to very specific issues that confront marketing managers everyday. Students enrolling in this major will learn about the various marketing functions within a company.