About this course
In addition to core MBA courses, Baker’s Leadership Studies program concentrates on specific leadership issues and theories designed to help business professionals who aspire to upper level administrative and management positions.
Through a curriculum taught by successful corporate leaders, who bring their real-world perspective to your classes, you learn how to articulate a guiding vision, develop a deeper understanding of leadership, and enhance problem-solving and other leadership skills.
As a graduate, you’ll be fully prepared to take on a leadership role in a management position.
- The Graduate College Application (completed).
- Non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
- A typed essay (500-1000 words) addressing the candidate’s reasons for entering the program.
- Official college transcripts indicating an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better (4.0 scale) from a regionally accredited college or university. Official college transcripts must be mailed from the institution granting the degree directly to the Center for Graduate Studies.
- A current resume indicating a minimum of three years of full-time, professional work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores may be submitted if the candidate wants the scores considered in the admission decision.