About this course
Baker’s Information Systems MBA degree is designed for executives and managers who work in departments other than information systems, and need to understand how these technologies are used in the decision-making process.
Through our curriculum, you develop a working understanding of emerging technologies and Information Management Systems and, through hands-on experience with business analysis tools, learn how they can be used to complement and improve teamwork, leadership, project management, and customer service.
- The Graduate College Application (completed).
- Non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
- A typed essay (500-1000 words) addressing the candidate’s reasons for entering the program.
- Official college transcripts indicating an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better (4.0 scale) from a regionally accredited college or university. Official college transcripts must be mailed from the institution granting the degree directly to the Center for Graduate Studies.
- A current resume indicating a minimum of three years of full-time, professional work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores may be submitted if the candidate wants the scores considered in the admission decision.