- The Graduate College Application (completed).
- Non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
- A typed essay (500-1000 words) addressing the candidate’s reasons for entering the program.
- Official college transcripts indicating an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better (4.0 scale) from a regionally accredited college or university. Official college transcripts must be mailed from the institution granting the degree directly to the Center for Graduate Studies.
- A current resume indicating a minimum of three years of full-time, professional work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores may be submitted if the candidate wants the scores considered in the admission decision.
Business Intelligence uses a variety of technologies, processes, and software applications to analyze raw data and turn it into useful information. Data analysis can include: data mining, online analytical processing, querying, and reporting. Management uses this information — which may incorporate historical, current and predictive views of business operations — to improve decision-making, cut costs and identify new business opportunities. This program is delivered online.