About this course
Baker’s Business Intelligence MBA program is designed for managers in departments other than information systems who want to understand information resources. In addition to core MBA courses, you learn how to apply emerging information technologies, management support systems, and leadership techniques to improve organizational effectiveness and achieve business goals.
Program graduates will be fully prepared to take on new challenges by applying their understanding of these advanced technologies and systems.
- The Graduate College Application (completed).
- Non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
- A typed essay (500-1000 words) addressing the candidate’s reasons for entering the program.
- Official college transcripts indicating an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 2.5 or better (4.0 scale) from a regionally accredited college or university. Official college transcripts must be mailed from the institution granting the degree directly to the Center for Graduate Studies.
- A current resume indicating a minimum of three years of full-time, professional work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores may be submitted if the candidate wants the scores considered in the admission decision.