About this course
Agribusiness is the study of the business and economics of agribusiness firms. Agribusiness possesses many unique challenges and opportunities including risks and uncertainties of agricultural production, reliance on natural resources, government involvement with food and agriculture, competitive nature of the agribusiness sector, innovative technology with commercial agriculture and food processing, and global impacts of food and agriculture.
- BSC Application Form
- High School and / or College Transcripts
- GED Scores (If Applicable)
- Certificate of Immunization
- SAT or ACT Scores
- COMPASS Placement Test Scores
- Verification of Lawful Presence
- Check Application Status.