|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Augsburg College
Augsburg’s Minneapolis campus surrounds Murphy Square, the oldest park in Minneapolis. The University of Minnesota West Bank campus and one of the city’s largest medical complexes – the University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview – are adjacent to Augsburg, with the Mississippi River and the Seven Corners theatre district just a few blocks away. Convenient bus routes run by the campus, and two Hiawatha Line light rail stations are just blocks away.
In addition to its Minneapolis campus, Augsburg has a branch campus in Rochester, Minn, located at Bethel Lutheran Church.
Via the Center for Global Education, Augsburg College maintains campuses in Central America, Mexico, and Southern Africa. Programming is also offered in Bolivia, Cuba, Vietnam, and throughout Europe.
Augsburg College is located in the heart of Minneapolis, a city that is home to more than 400,000 people. Auggies are in the middle of everything. Downtown Minneapolis offers internships, museums, theaters, shopping, and sporting events.
Get to know Minneapolis, Minnesota:
- Ranked as the absolute top city in the U.S. to live (October 2015)
- #1 fastest growing U.S. state for tech jobs (Forbes 2015)
- Nicknamed “Medical Alley” by Forbes (2015)
- Home to the highest per capita concentration of Fortune 500 company headquarters
- Ranked 3rd friendliest city in the U.S. (July 2015); ranked 25th world’s friendliest city (August 2015)
- Home to Mall of America (MOA)- America’s biggest mall
- Named a top food city of 2015 (Zagat)
- Most bike-able city in the U.S. (June 2015)
- More theater seats per capita than any other region in the U.S. outside of New York City
- 90,000 miles of shoreline…more than California, Florida and Hawaii combined!
The Benefits of Living On Campus
Living on campus offers convenience, fun, lasting memories, and a more fulfilling and productive college experience, allowing students to:
- Live near classes, the cafeteria, library, bookstore, chapel, computer labs, friends, and college resources like student services and advisors
- Form lasting relationships, engaging with a community of peers and people of diverse backgrounds
- Skip commuting and having to deal with traffic and parking
- Take advantage of the Twin Cities’ urban amenities such as the nearby light rail, Fortune 500 companies, restaurants, sporting events, music and theater scene, shopping, and nightlife
- Feel safe and secure with Augsburg’s 24-hour, on-campus Department of Public Safety
- More easily participate in student activities, clubs, sports, events, and organizations
- Earn a higher grade point average (according to the American Council on Education)
- A student centered residential community
Courses available 10Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Architecture, Building 1 Business, Management 1 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Mass Communication & Media 1 MBA 1
Be the first one!