About this course
The Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University offers a master's degree in sports law and business, in partnership with the W.P. Carey School of Business and in full cooperation with ASU's athletics department. This program provides students with the training to understand the regulatory and revenue forces that drive the increasingly global sports industry: legal, policy, business, branding and marketing. The program uses a small class environment to deliver a problem- and project-based legal and business curriculum taught by recognized academic and professional leaders. That curriculum, together with an applied project, prepares students with the skills necessary to address the difficult issues present in the sports industry. This unique graduate degree can be completed on a full-time basis in a 12 month period or in two or fewer years for part-time students working in the field.
- Resume that does not exceed three typed pages
- Statement of interest that does not exceed 1,250 words (double-spaced, typed pages)
- Transcripts from all institutions attended, including the transcript showing that the bachelor's degree and law degree were conferred
- Two letters of recommendation
- Writing sample no less than two typed pages
- Explanations to affirmative answers to any conduct questions
English Language Requirements:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (PBT) or 80 (iBT).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score of at least 6.5. No institutional code is needed.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 60.