- GMAT or GRE test scores
- official transcripts of all course work completed at institutions other than ASU
- one letter of recommendation
A minimum of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university is required. The program is open to candidates from any undergraduate major.
English Language Requirements:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (PBT) or 80 (iBT).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score of at least 6.5. No institutional code is needed.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 60.
- Global Theory
- Global Institutions and Actors
- Methods: Global Decision Making Under Uncertainty
- The Individual as Decision Maker in Cross-Cultural Global Contexts
- Global Accounting
- Financial Management for global Value Chain
- Global Marketing
- Managing Organizations from a Global Perspective
- States and Markets in a Global Economy
- Communicating and Negotiating Across Cultures
- Social Entrepreneurship
- International Nongovernmental Organizations
- Community and Social Innovations
- Diversity, Ethics and Leading Public Change
- Preparation for the Global Field Project
- Global Organizational Consulting: Basics