About this course
The MA in global affairs and management is a transdisciplinary degree program that covers all aspects of global affairs and management, including global relations, political economy, and cross-cultural communications, while supplementing this valuable international affairs curriculum with core courses in accounting, finance, management and marketing The program prepares students with the tools and insight to address complex issues in diplomacy, business and society, and to bring an increased focus on social responsibility to their corporate employers.
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- official transcripts of all course work completed at institutions other than ASU
- one letter of recommendation
A minimum of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university is required. The program is open to candidates from any undergraduate major.
English Language Requirements:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (PBT) or 80 (iBT).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score of at least 6.5. No institutional code is needed.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 60.