- 182 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 294 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 146 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 293 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 249 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 189 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 126 THE World University Rankings 2018
|Living cost||USD 1,272 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Arizona State University (ASU)
What is truly unique about ASU is that it holds on to the slogan, “one university in many places”, rather than a system with separate campuses, and not even a campus attached to many other campuses. This institution believes that every campus under its wing has a unique quality of their own.
These campuses provide means for students and the faculty easy access to potential research opportunities and better facilities, premier arts venues and performances, an extensive collection of resources in the libraries, and a variety of student organisations.
ASU is highly committed to helping you be more involved in the campus community, perform better academically, and increase your contact with faculty members and other students by living on the campus of your major. This incentive is hoped to provide you with additional opportunities for leadership development and significantly increase your likelihood of graduating. This supportive, close-knit residential college community is designed to help you succeed.
ASU Residential Colleges feature programs, events, and amenities tailored to your major, including tutoring, advising and academic resources.
Living on campus provides you with:
- 24/7 community of support
- Place where safety and security are top priorities
- Residential experience that fosters personal development, meaningful engagement, and life-long relationships
- Convenience to academic buildings, student services, and campus dining locations
- Fully furnished rooms and community spaces
- All-inclusive living, including housing, utilities, cable and internet
Residing in a place in which you are placed next door to your classmates, faculty, and advisors from the same college promote creative connections and innovation.