International students must submit either SAT/ACT or Proof of English language proficiency meeting the following requirements:
- TOEFL minimum 71iBT (no individual section below a 17). Our TOEFL School Code is 2039.
- IELTS minimum 6.0 Band Score (no individual section below 5.0)
- ITEP minimum 4.5 (no section below 4.0)
The Bachelor of Science in Chemistry consists of core courses in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics, and offers a concentration in Biochemistry. The program prepares students for graduate work in chemistry, forensic science or chemical allied sciences, for professional employment in industrial chemical research and development, for professional medical programs, and for secondary and post-secondary teaching.
- Students who complete this program are certified by the American Chemical Society as having met that society’s high standards for an undergraduate degree in chemistry.
- The Biochemistry Concentration is tailored for students preparing for advanced training in the health professions, this program is often chosen by pre-medical students