Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
International students must submit either SAT/ACT or Proof of English language proficiency meeting the following requirements:
- TOEFL minimum 71iBT (no individual section below a 17). Our TOEFL School Code is 2039.
- IELTS minimum 6.0 Band Score (no individual section below 5.0)
- ITEP minimum 4.5 (no section below 4.0)
What to Expect:
- A strong core of general biology, evolution and population biology, research methods, comparative anatomy and physiology, genetics, and plant biology or ecology courses that enhance the available biomedical, conservation, molecular biology and biochemistry concentrations.
- A range of electives in animal behavior, aquatic biology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, cell biology, conservation biology, developmental biology, histology, human genetics and development, immunobiology, microbiology, molecular biology, pathophysiology, and neurobiology.
- Courses taught by accomplished faculty who also advise students in building curriculums that combine with chemistry, art, communications, or business studies to meet particular career goals.
- Collaborative and inquiry-based learning laboratory studies with small enrollments.
- Exceptional opportunities to engage in research, co-author and present published studies, intern at respected regional companies, and explore other cultures through study abroad.