Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
Evidence of English Language Proficiency
Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency. One of the following can be used as certification of English proficiency:
- Diploma or degree from an English speaking school – a degree or diploma from an accepted accredited college or university in which the primary language of instruction for the entire institution is English.
- You have graduated from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States.
- You have taken English composition and speech prerequisites from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States, and have earned a “B” or better.
- The TOEFL – The recommended minimum scores for admissions are:
- Paper-based test score of 550 or higher
- Internet-based test score of 90 or higher
- The date of taking the TOEFL should not be more than 12 months prior to the date of enrollment.
- The TOEFL score should be included in your PharmCAS application and not submitted to the Appalachian College of Pharmacy.