About this course
The Master’s Degree program prepares students with the necessary skills and knowledge to understand, to manage, create a business and be able to assume leadership roles at the upper levels of management. The program also provides the tools for business and leadership professionals to develop operational knowledge, communications skills, creativity, and judgment in all organizational environments.
The MBA program has a deeper emphasis on theories, concepts and applications. This program is suitable for students who are interested in gaining advanced knowledge in business strategy and principles, preparing them to work in business and academic professions. This degree also covers advanced topics in allied subjects such as e-business, project management, risk management, strategic planning and implementation and operations management.
* The cost for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) is $250.00 per unit
Admission to the Master’s degree programs requires a Bachelor's degree from an institution licensed by California's Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education, or by an institution appropriately accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education, or an accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA); or for non-U.S. institutions, an educational institution approved by an equivalent authority.
The Master’s Degree requires a minimum of thirty-nine (39) graduate semester units; degree with specialization will require additional six (6) semester units. One semester unit is equivalent to fifteen (15) contact hours per course per week and the following criteria must be met:
- Thirty-nine (39) semester units completed through the University in the field of study at the graduate level beyond the Bachelor degree or;
- A minimum of thirty-three (33) semester units completed through the University in the field of study at the graduate level beyond the Bachelor degree plus six (6) transferrable semester units
- Completion and acceptance of the Graduate Project Manuscript
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 (B) or higher
- Official transcripts of all the course work for the Bachelor’s Degree must be on file
- All financial obligations to the university paid in full
Let's see what you may also consider
Herzing UniversityUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States