About this course
The Master of Science in Managerial Science degree is designed for individuals who have achieved success in their careers and anticipate or have received a promotion to a leadership position. Degree goals are achieved though multi-disciplinary studies in management, organizational and human behavior and communications. Graduates will fill leadership and management roles that require sophisticated application of people skills in an ever-changing business environment. The degree program is offered both in the classroom lecture and distance learning modes.
- 21 years of age or older
- Proficient in the English language (reading, writing, speaking).
- Submission of Application for Admission along with non-refundable processing fee. Due to documentation requirements, the online application cannot be submitted by International students. A paper Application for Admission, along with all required supporting documentation, must be submitted to the University for processing.
- Successful completion of earned bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a U.S. regional association of colleges and schools as evidenced by the submission of official transcripts. Submit official transcripts of all colleges attended.
- For degrees earned outside of the United States, evidence that the academic work completed is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Submitting an acceptable Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination score. At the time of enrollment, the test score must be less than two years old. Minimum test scores are as follows:
- 80 TOEFL IBT (Internet-based test)
- 550 TOEFL (Paper-based test)
- 215 TOEFL (Computer-based test)