About this course
The Master of Business Administration in Project Management is ideal for individuals who want to enhance their ability to successfully manage complex projects. Grounded in general management principles, the MBA in Project Management program is a study of project management that provides students with the capability to master advanced project management techniques. The curriculum, offered in both classroom lecture and distance learning modes, focuses on contemporary project management theories and practice. Students acquire knowledge of the project management tools, techniques, and processes necessary to effectively initiate, plan, execute, control, and close organizational projects and succeed as project management practitioners. MBA Project Management graduates are prepared to fill project management and leadership roles in modern organizations.
- 21 years of age or older
- Proficient in the English language (reading, writing, speaking).
- Submission of Application for Admission along with non-refundable processing fee. Due to documentation requirements, the online application cannot be submitted by International students. A paper Application for Admission, along with all required supporting documentation, must be submitted to the University for processing.
- Successful completion of earned bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by a U.S. regional association of colleges and schools as evidenced by the submission of official transcripts. Submit official transcripts of all colleges attended.
- For degrees earned outside of the United States, evidence that the academic work completed is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Submitting an acceptable Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination score. At the time of enrollment, the test score must be less than two years old. Minimum test scores are as follows:
- 80 TOEFL IBT (Internet-based test)
- 550 TOEFL (Paper-based test)
- 215 TOEFL (Computer-based test)