A student must earn a minimum of 80 credit hours to earn the Associate of Science in Radiography degree.
- Required General Education Courses (22 credits)
- Complete Radiography courses (58 credit hours)
The following courses must be completed prior to fall semester of the first year:
- Anatomy & Physiology I (3-4 credit hours)
- Anatomy & Physiology II (3-4 credit hours)
The following required general education coursework must be completed prior to or in conjunction with Radiography course work. Students attend a regionally accredited institution of their choice to complete the general education courses.
- College Level Math (3 credit hours)
- Intermediate Composition (3 credit hours)
- Diversity Elective (3 credit hours)
- Psychology (3 credit hours)
- Sociology (3 credit hours)