About this course
Master of Business Administration with concentration in Supply Chain and Logistics program is a 33- Semester hour graduate degree program. Upon completion, students are able to develop strategies and to respond proactively to business challenges and opportunities in the operational areas of the business. Graduates learn to integrate functional expertise in seamless organizations and to create pluralistic organizational cultures appropriate to the business environment.
*Please contact the university directly for further details on this course.
- Baccalaureate degree earned in any field from a regionally accredited college or university
- Submission of completed application for admission
- An official copy of academic transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of reference that focus on the candidate’s potential success in graduate education
- A 1000 word statement of purpose. If English is not the applicant’s first language, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score is required and considered pursuant to the International Student requirements below.
International Student Requirements:
- International applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for admission to Albany State University’s Graduate Programs in Business. In addition to the standard application procedure, there are several additional steps that must be taken.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Affidavit of Support
- TOEFL-Must be submitted unless English is the native language. Minimum scores: 500 (Paper Based Test), 173 (Computer Based Test), 61 (Internet Based Test)
- WES-(Evaluation of Foreign Educational Credentials) – Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must first be submitted to Word Education Services, Inc. for a course by course evaluation before being mailed to the Director of Admissions
- VISA / PASSPORT copy
- Certificate of F-1 eligibility
- I-20 (If you are coming from another U.S institution, A copy of your I-94 and I-20 are required) Once the applicants file is completed and an admission decision has been made, the international Student Coordinator will send the student an I-20 Form, enabling the student to Apply for a VISA