Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
The general requirements for admission to graduate studies at APU are found at the beginning of the section describing graduate programs. In addition, there are several specific requirements for the MBA program, and the MBA/HSA program as follows:
- Resume. Submit a current resume.
- Letters of Recommendation. Submit three current letters of recommendation, using the Recommendation Forms in the admissions packet.
- All applicants to the MBA programs will be required to be approved by a departmental admissions committee after completing a personal (either in-person or web-based) interview.
- Official Transcripts. Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions. General graduate admission standards for APU are a 3.0 or better for completed baccalaureate work.
- Essay. Please submit a 500-800 word essay addressing your personal and professional goals as they relate to your motivation to obtain an MBA or a MBA with a concentration in Health Services Administration.