Other costs apply
About this course
This course will promote and develop standards in care and give you the opportunity to explore and develop your interest in the industry. Key course features:
- Of specific interest to individuals wanting to pursue careers in health care
- Delivers the specialist knowledge and skills required in practice, underpinned by broad-based academic learning
- A balance of theory and practice to underpin learning
- Designed to meet the development needs of the individual employee and the needs of the service in hospital or other acute settings
- Taught by a multi-disciplinary team with backgrounds in nursing, social work and residential and community care.