About this course
The Computing and Systems Development HNC/HND is intended to link to local industry as much as possible, both in its content and in the mode of attendance. Its aim is to produce a highly qualified and knowledgeable engineer who can meet the requirements of industry. This is a specialist vocational programme with a strong work related emphasis. The course provides a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required in the sector.
“The majority of our classes are delivered within the Business School by lecturers who are highly qualified and experienced within their individual subject specialist areas.”
You will typically have one of the following;
- A BTEC Level 3 or other Level 3 qualification in a related subject (160 UCAS points).
- A minimum of 2 A Levels (A2) with one in a related subject at grade C or above (160 UCAS points).
- Access to HE with relevant options.
- Extensive relevant work experience – mature learners who have extensive work experience and / or professional qualifications in a related industry are welcome to apply.
- GCSE English Language or Literature at grade C or above
- Must be 18 years or over