About this course
Candidates for both programmes are from a wide range of occupations. You will find aspiring managers, experienced managers without qualifications, specialists and technicians.
The HNC/HND is especially suited for people who are:- At the beginning of their career and need to broaden their knowledge of business and how it functions; Trying to improve their qualifications and career prospects; Changing the direction of their career and are needing a relevant qualification to help them pursue their ambitions; Wishing to progress onto the final year of a degree.
“At Warrington Collegiate, we understand the importance of providing qualifications which are relevant to the needs of employers.”
- A BTEC Level 3 or other Level 3 qualification in a related subject (160 UCAS points).
- A minimum of 2 A Levels (A2) with one in a related subject at grade C or above (160 UCAS points).
- Access to HE with relevant options.
- Extensive relevant work experience – mature learners who have extensive work experience and / or professional qualifications in a related industry are welcome to apply.
- GCSE English Language or Literature at grade C or above
- Must be 18 years or over