Successful applicants to a postgraduate programme will normally have an honours degree or its equivalent in a relevant subject area.
Additionally, applicants will require the following:
- Registered on the NMC or HCP.
- Evidence that their current level of practice forms a pre-requisite stage required for advanced practice
- Evidence of support from practice for the student to develop in or towards an advanced practice role
English Language Requirement:
- International students who do not meet the academic or English language requirements to study this course can qualify by completing preparatory study at our International College.
- Contemporary Issues in Advancing practice - 15 credits
- Option modules