Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Transcript secondary school
- If English is not your first language, we require evidence of English language ability in reading, writing and speaking. If you do not hold an English language equivalent to UK GCSE standard, then you should hold one of the following qualifications.
- IELTS: 6.5, with no less than 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL (internet-based test): 92 with not less than 21 in listening, 21 in reading, 23 in speaking and 22 in writing.
- Economics for Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personal Tutorials in Marketing
- Principles of International Business
- Consumer Behaviour
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Managing International Business
- Marketing Research
- Research Methods for International Business
- Advertising and Promotional Management
- Contemporary Research Topics in International Business
- International Business Dissertation
- International Marketing
- International Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy