Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Transcript secondary school
- If English is not your first language, we require evidence of English language ability in reading, writing and speaking. If you do not hold an English language equivalent to UK GCSE standard, then you should hold one of the following qualifications.
- IELTS: 6.5, with no less than 6.0 in each component.
- TOEFL (internet-based test): 92 with not less than 21 in listening, 21 in reading, 23 in speaking and 22 in writing.
- Economic Theory and Applications
- Foundations of Finance
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Mathematical Economics
- Personal Tutorials for Accounting and Finance
- Statistics for Economics and Business 1
- Business Skills for Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Credit and Financial Analytics
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Management Accounting