Big Canterbury debate on the EU referendum
7 June 2016 -
The University will be hosting a panel debate on campus to discuss the upcoming EU referendum on Thursday 16 June at 18.30.
The panel, which is a mix of both ‘leave’ and ‘remain’ campaigners, will take part in a ‘Question-Time’ style debate and answer questions from the audience. The debate will be moderated by journalist Vanessa Cuddeford.
The panel includes:
- The Rt Hon Damian Green MP (Ashford)
- The Rt Hon Julian Brazier MP (Canterbury)
- Daniel Hannan MEP (South-East)
- Jean Lambert MEP (London)
- Tom Vandenkendelaere MEP (Belgium)
- Rory Murray (Vice-President, Kent Union)
The event is taking place at the Coyler-Fergusson and is free and open to all. No registration necessary.
The event will start at 18.30 and end at approximately 20.00. Entry to the event is on a first-come, first-served basis.
By Kiran Dhaliwal