About this course
This programme offers you the opportunity to develop your independent study and research skills through a combination of subject modules within the School of Biosciences.
In addition, as part of your programme you have the opportunity to improve your English language competence with dedicated English and Academic Skills for Bioscience modules offered by Kent International Pathways. On successful completion of the Diploma and through meeting the University’s rules of progression, you may choose to study on one of the following programmes:
- Biotechnology and Bioengineering MSc
- Cancer Biology MSc
- Drug Design MSc
- Infectious Diseases MSc
- Reproductive Medicine: Science and Ethics MSc
- Science, Communication and Society MSc
- An honours degree in a related subject. Consideration will be given to applicants holding equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved English language examination.