Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the unviersity.
English Language Requirement:
- Undergraduate applicants from the UK are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English Language, usually a grade C (or above) in GCSE English language or an acceptable equivalent.
- Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved English language examination. We recommend taking a Secure English Language Test (SELT) such as IELTS or Pearson (PTE).
- Five passes at GCSE grade C or above, including English Language or Use of English (IGCSE English as a Second Language, grade B), and at least two subjects at A level;
- Three passes at GCE A level and a pass at grade C or above in GCSE English Language or Use of English.
Possible modules may include:
- Introduction to the Autism Spectrum
- Introduction to Supporting People on the Autism Spectrum
- Intervention in Autism - Part 1
- Autism Case Study 1
- Autism Part 1
- Academic Development