About this course
This project empowers experts, carers and families to upgrade their insight and practice inside the fields of a mental imbalance, erudite handicap and group care.
You consider modules on ideas of connected conduct investigation, creating and executing mediations, watching and breaking down conduct and taking a gander at qualities and morals in expert practice.
Outlined with the needs of consideration suppliers and experts as a top priority, the system consolidates escalated workshop showing and work-based learning.
- Relevant qualifications accepted/recognised by the university.
English Language Requirement:
- Undergraduate applicants from the UK are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English Language, usually a grade C (or above) in GCSE English language or an acceptable equivalent.
- Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved English language examination. We recommend taking a Secure English Language Test (SELT) such as IELTS or Pearson (PTE).
- Five passes at GCSE grade C or above, including English Language or Use of English (IGCSE English as a Second Language, grade B), and at least two subjects at A level;
- Three passes at GCE A level and a pass at grade C or above in GCSE English Language or Use of English.