Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- Typical entry requirements - individual offers may vary:
- One subject at A level OR
- National Certificate - Sport-related -
- Pass OR
- Access Course - Sport-related - Pass
- An Advanced Apprenticeship in a relevant area OR
- NVQ Level 3 - Sports Coaching - Pass
- Level 3 National Governing Body award (United Kingdom Coaching Certificate endorsed) .
- Modern or Advanced Apprenticeship - Pass
- 2 GCSEs (A - C, preferably English and Maths)
- At least one National Governing Body Coaching Award at Level 1 OR
- significant practical cioaching experience
- Non-standard entry arrangements are available for mature applicants without formal qualifications.
- All successful applicants will have to obtain a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
- Suitable applicants are interviewed and should be able to demonstrate a commitment towards attaining the standards of a professionally regulated vocation.