Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- Typical entry requirements - individual offers may vary:
- Applicants should be currently employed in the adventure industry or have the opportunity to work with groups and individuals in the adventure setting.
- Advanced Apprenticeship in a relevant area;
- A levels: at least one A level;
- Edexcel National Award / Certificate/Diploma: Sport - Passes;
- Advanced / Progression Diploma: GradeE plus at least 60 points from the Additional Specialist Learning - A level or National Award;
- International Baccalaureate: 24 points;
- QAA-approved Access Diploma: Pass;
- GCSEs. For general entrance requirements regarding GCSEs please contact the Admissions office.
- Applicants with qualifications from other countries: The University of Chichester considers applicants from a wide range of countries with appropriate A level equivalent qualifications. Non native speakers of English are expected to have IELTS 6.0, or equivalent.