Degree and/or experience
- normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. A degree in any subject will be considered. Work experience is useful but not essential.
- A short interview, either in person or by phone/email, is required before being accepted onto the course.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
This route allows you to choose two modules in addition to the compulsory Social Marketing module.
Each module is taught in weekly blocks, not including supervision and assessment time.
- Meeting the Challenges: Public Health
- Research Methods for Critical Appraisal
- Behavioural Economics
- The Dynamic Public Service Environment
- Service Planning and Commissioning
- Sustainable Joint Working
- Marketing for the Not-for-Profit Sector