About this course
The Podiatry with Diabetes programmeis for practising podiatrists wanting to build on their skills and knowledge, advance their professional practice, and earn a further professional and academic qualification.
The course helps you to develop your clinical and communication skills, and broaden your knowledge of podiatry and the diabetes specialty while earning a formal qualification.
A wide range of optional modules means you can create your own study programme to suit your professional or personal aspirations, and includes the opportunity to blend podiatry with related disciplines.
Note: Please contact us directly for exact tuition fees and for information on the funding available for this course.
Degree and/or experience:
- Students must be eligible for registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a podiatrist and normally have a minimum of two years post-registration experience.
- Students will normally have a Podiatry BSc(Hons), minimum 2:1, or equivalent. Students from outside the UK must have successfully completed an undergraduate podiatry programme at a level equivalent to the UK Podiatry BSc(Hons).
- It is expected students will be within a professional setting for a minimum of 15 hours a week.
- It is a requirement of the course that students are currently practising podiatry.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.5 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.