Degree and/or experience:
- Normally Podiatry BSc(Hons), minimum 2:1, or equivalent
- Students should be registerable as podiatrists with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Students will be working in a professional setting for at least 10 hours per week.
English Language Requirement:
- 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
Research Methods for Health Professionals - This module aims both to enable you to increase your critical understanding of published research findings, and to develop specific research skills in the preparation of research proposals, project design, methods of data collection, analysis and presentation. You will discuss relevant ethical issues and sources of information, and review and practice appropriate methods of data manipulation and analysis.
Plus two modules from this list:
- Anatomy for Podiatric Practice
- Rheumatology and the Lower Limb
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Clinical Pharmacology
- The Foot in Diabetes
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Off-loading the At-risk Foot
- Foot and Lower Extremity Musculoskeletal Pathology and Clinical Biomechanics
- Surgical Management of the Foot
- Principles of Practice-based Learning 1 and 2 (HEM26 and HEM27)
- Practice-based Learning in Action (HEM28)