Degree and experience:
- Normally a qualification recognised by the College of Occupational Therapists and the Health Professions Council, plus minimum two years post-registration experience. Accreditation of prior learning available for masters-level credits.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS overall score of 6.5, with 6.0 in writing and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Developing Professional Learning
- Continual Professional Development by Critical Reflection
- Practice Development through Independent Learning
- Contemporary Issues in the Health and Wellbeing of Older People
Optional modules that can be chosen from the School of Health Sciences postgraduate education programme include those included in the following courses:
- Practice-based Education PGCert
- Health and Social Care Education PGCert
- Medical Education PGCert