Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Information not available
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. Work experience is useful but not essential. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
English Language Requirements:
- An overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6.0 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.
- Moving to Masters
- Critical Developments in Marketing Theory and Practice
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Marketing Research I: quantitative methods
- Marketing Research II: qualitative methods
- International Marketing
- Branding and Communications
- Social Marketing
- Behavioural Economics
- Digital Marketing
- New Product Development