About this course
This course is designed for those seeking to develop their knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce. It is ideal preparation for a career in marketing, advertising or social media. It also suits those with an interest in communications and brand management.
Digital marketing is a lively and fast changing field, contributing to competitive advantage through differentiation and building brand value.
You will explore the theories behind the practice of digital marketing at an advanced level and have the opportunity to develop an in-depth and critical understanding of digital marketing planning and strategy.
On the course, you will:
- develop the skills and knowledge necessary to manage digital marketing campaigns within a modern marketing communications mix
- examine the range of digital marketing channels and contextualise emerging digital marketing opportunities
- hear guest speakers from the digital marketing industry discuss best practice in email, mobile, social media, SEO and digital strategy.
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. Work experience is useful but not essential. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
English Language Requirement:
- An overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6.0 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements.