About this course
The Management (Innovation) programme explores how firms develop and exploit innovative products, processes and technologies.
On the course, you will focus large-scale structural innovations from airport terminals to eco-city. The course also investigates the special nature of innovation in creative industries, such as computer software design and games.
You will explore how firms can work with new forms of open innovation, including crowdsourcing, user communities and lead users.
Students benefit from a practical approach to teaching. At Brighton you will enjoy:
- Opportunities to gain practical employment experience and earn a salary through an optional work experience project
- Workshops to develop management and consultancy skills
- Opportunities to interview practising managers
- Specialised diagnostic and management development tools to strengthen management competencies
- Training in the use of advanced business applications such as SAP
Degree and/or experience:
- Normally a good honours degree or equivalent is required. Work experience is useful but not essential. Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications will be considered.
- International students who need help meeting the academic entry requirements should contact our International College.
English Language Requirement:
- Overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with 6.0 in the written test and a minimum of 5.5 in the other elements or equivalent.